- Updated private browsing support for Firefox 20+.
- Fixed a bug where re-tracking a package already in the tracking history would sometimes mangle the history.
- Added support for Thunderbrowse.
- Context menu tracking now checks the history for the correct carrier before attempting to determine it via the definitions.
- Added toolbar drop-down list feature that shows recently tracked items.
- Added optional private browsing mode support to Firefox (for tracking history).
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.0+.
- Added new notification bar feature, allowing easy correction of incorrectly detected carriers (Firefox only).
- Added drop-down for carrier in Tracking History so incorrect carrier can be easily corrected.
- Fixed adding new Regex/URL definitions so the new text boxes are editable.
- Fixed tracking packages from the tracking history in Thunderbird.
- Non-smart-sense mode now uses the notification bar instead of an expanding context menu.
- Fixed toolbar button icon.
- Fixed Thunderbird tracking numbers with spaces.
- Fixed a bug in Thunderbird where the extension wouldn’t work if a custom user-agent string is defined.
- Updated for compatibility with Thunderbird 3.0.
- Fixed broken definitions updater.
- Fixed a bug with not being able to edit notes field in tracking history.
- Updated for compatibility with Firefox 3.0.
- Fixed a bug with non-smart-sense mode.
- Packages tracked via the Google Maps feature will now go into the Tracking History.
- Packages in the Tracking History can now be tracked with Google Maps (if feature is enabled).
- Individual tracking history items can be deleted using the delete key.
- Added support for tracking highlighted text from within an editable text area.
- Fixed HTML support for auto-link feature in Thunderbird.
- Added ‘Notes’ section under Tracking History.
- Added ability to double click an item in Tracking History to track it instead of having to click “Track Selection” (unless you want to track multiple selections).
- Fixed problem with context menu option coming up in Thunderbird compose window (which is not supported).
- Added ability to update regex/URL preferences via a XML file.
- Added “Reset to Defaults” buttons to regex and URL options tabs.
- Added Cancel button to options screen.
- Fixed some preference bugs.
- Added Google Maps tracking option.
- Added toolbar button for automatically linking all tracking numbers on the current page.
- Added customizable regular expressions and URL strings via the options screen.
- Added tracking history.
- Added Purolator support.
- Fixed FedEx and Firefox 2.0 compatibility.
- Added FedEx bias option (deprecated with v1.1).
- Added TNT support.
- Fixed some UPS, USPS, and FedEx stuff.
- Adds “Smart-sense” option, which can be disabled for explicit tracking via the context menu.
- Fixed support for some FedEx numbers.
- Added Canada Post support.
- Fixed preference problem causing the extension to break for first-time users.
- Updated compatibility for Firefox 1.5.
- Added Thunderbird support.
- Fixed DHL support.
- Added option to open tracking page in new tab instead of window.
- Initial release.